Prelude EDC Tips & Tricks: Viewing Subject Form State Details
By Editorial Team on October 25, 2017
Do you know you can view a Subject’s (or Site’s) forms and their status (aka. Form state) at a glance? Navigate to the Subject List Page. For any given Subject, click on the plus/minus (+/-) icon next to the Subject ID field (see Figure 1). The below is also applicable for Site-level forms!
Figure 1. Displays expanded list of Subject ATL-012-IUM Forms.
This will show this Subject’s listing of applicable forms, if any of those forms have Queries (and the status of those queries), and the *Form State of the forms. Additionally, hover over any of the form icons to view the specific form’s title, form state/status (see Figure 2).
Figure 2. Displays tool tip for the first form within the “Screening” form group. Vitals/Phys Exam has a form state of In-Work and has errors that the user should resolve.
*Form States are used to determine the state of the form. The form icon is color-coded to indicate the status of that form.
- Blue = In-Work
- Orange = Submitted for Review (User has signed the form)
- Yellow = Reviewed (User with appropriate privileges has reviewed the data on the form)
- Green = Finalized (User with appropriate privileges has finalized the form- edits can no longer be made to the form unless a user with appropriate privileges revers the finalized status)
- No color indicates that the form is “new” and no data has been entered.
- A Red form icon indicates that there is an error(s) on the form that must be resolved before the user can Submit for Review.