Announcing Enhancements to Prelude EDC Reports!
By Tommy Jackson on June 4, 2020
Prelude Dynamics, LLC, has released some exciting new enhancements to the Prelude EDC Reports tool. This function of their Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system allows users to view data according to the criteria of their choosing at any point in the study. Reports can be saved, shared with other users, and added to each user’s Dashboard for convenience.
Users can now…
- Easily specify report content using a drag and drop interface.
- Include data from forms in multiple visit days (e.g., Physical Exams across all visits)
- Sort results by any column’s ascending or descending order by clicking on the column header
- Filter fields by typing into a field at the top of each column
- Download any report into Excel with a new and improved interface
The Reports feature of Prelude EDC has always been a useful data management solution, and is one of many ways to ensure data integrity. All clinical staff have the ability to create sets of reports that help them focus in on important data such as clinical end points. The ability to export these reports is a valuable tool for bio-statisticians and project managers alike. Now, clinical trial conduct and management have gotten even easier with Prelude’s addition of a convenient, new user interface.
Prelude constantly strives to assist the health industry in their pursuit to bring innovative pharmaceuticals to consumers. Stay tuned for even more updates from Prelude as we make it easier than ever to conduct a successful clinical trial.